Приветствую Вас Гость!
Среда, 19.06.2024, 08:14
Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS

Меню сайта

Наш опрос

Какая, по Вашему мнению, из ФПГ в Украине - наиболее влиятельная?
Всего ответов: 573

Статистика


Онлайн всего: 1
Гостей: 1
Пользователей: 0

Вход на сайт

Поиск

Календарь

«  Август 2009  »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31

Архив записей

Друзья сайта


13:57
ASTELIT SEES NET LOSSES RISE BY 4.8% IN H1, 2009

Kyiv, August 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Kyiv-based Astelit Ltd. (the life:) trademark) in Q2, 2009 saw its IFRS net losses rise by 4.8% year-over-year, to $19.6 million, reads a report of Turkey's Turkcell, which controls 55% in the Ukrainian operator.

The company said that in April to June 2009, its income shrank by 22% year-over-year, to $85.9 million, which is mainly linked to the hryvnia's devaluation by 55%.

Its EBITDA in Q2, 2009 went down by 36.1%, to $2.3 million.

Turkcell said that against Q1, 2009 the income of the Ukrainian operator in Q2, 2009 grew by 8.6%, while losses were slashed by 19.7% and its EBITDA fell by 36.1%.

The report says that the number of the operator's subscribers in Q2, 2009 grew by 1.7% against Q1, 2009, to 11.7 million, which is 17% up year-over-year. The number of subscribers active for the latest three months remained unchanged at eight million.

Astelit's ARPU in Q2, 2009 stood at $2.50 against $2.30 in Q1, 2009 and $3.8 in Q2, 2008. ARPU for active subscribers remained at the level of Q1, 2009 at $3.50, which is less than in Q2, 2008 ($6.30).

In January to June 2009 the company saw its gross income dip by 13.9% year-over-year, to $165.068 million, and its net losses plunged by 13.9%, to $44 million.

Its EBITDA in H1, 2009 came to $5.9 million, a 3.5% rise year-over-year.

Turkcell also reported that in Q2, 2009 Astelit's capital investment was estimated at $35.1 million, which is 16.8% less than in Q1, 2009 and 39.3% les year-over-year. In H1, 2009 capital investment shrank by 32%, to $77.3 million.

The Turkish company in April to June 2009 cut its net profit by 42.4%, to $245.8 million, its EBITDA fell by 30%, to $448.8 million and its income went down by 20.3%, to $1.398 billion.

Astelit has been operating on the Ukrainian mobile communications market since start of 2005. Its only shareholder is Euroasia Telecommunications Holdings B.V., 55% of which belongs to Turkcell, while Donetsk-based CJSC System Capital Management has the remaining 45%.

Просмотров: 236 | Добавил: companies | Рейтинг: 0.0/0
Всего комментариев: 0
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.
[ Регистрация | Вход ]